at Marina Shores
159 Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach QLD 4802 : Whitsundays
Escape to the Whitsundays!
Absolute Waterfront Location
From $255 Per Night
- $50 Experience Oz Voucher
- Free Car Parking
- Free WiFi
- Free In-House Movies
3 month Membership to The Entertainment App
AMAZING DISCOUNTS with up to 50% Off the best attractions, dining & experiences.
- Absolute waterfront location overlooking Abel Point Marina and the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Features a 30m resort-style pool surrounded by tropical landscaped gardens, shaded sun lounges and a viewing platform to catch the perfect Whitsundays sunset.
1 Bedroom Garden View Spa - 2 Night
1 Bedroom Water View Spa - 2 Night
2 Bedroom Garden View Spa - 2 Night
1. Book by 5:00pm (AEST) 11 December 2022.
2 Bedroom Water View Spa - 2 Night
2. Valid for travel up to 31 July 2023.
3. Block-out dates, weekend, event & school holiday surcharges apply.
4. Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at anytime if sold out.
5. A deposit is required at time of booking and balance is due 35 days prior to arrival.
6. 2 night minimum stay applies.
Please note: Advertised prices are a "From" price and may change subject to availability and season.
Designed by renowned Ken Down Architects, Marina Shores Airlie Beach delivers unparalleled levels of livability and accessibility. Marina Shores features a contemporary theme with gently curving forms ensuring wide frontages to complement its absolute waterfront setting.
Opened in March 2007, 5 star Marina Shores absolute waterfront living is positioned in a prestigious oceanfront location in Airlie Beach. Consisting of 50 luxurious fully self contained apartments with views overlooking Abel Point Marina, the Coral Sea and to the Whitsunday Islands this is certainly a new standard of fashionable accommodation in Airlie Beach.
Marina Shores has been designed to be totally different in space, light and colour with vogue interiors, spacious balconies, state of the art lighting and a 30 metre pool with lush gardens ensuring each guests enjoys an oasis of luxury and tranquility.
Just a 5 minute stroll along the seaside boardwalk to Abel Point Marina where all tours for the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. Further along the boardwalk is the cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach, famous for its restaurants, bars, nightlife and boutique shopping.
- Barbecue Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- Lift / Elevator
- Luggage Storage
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor / Heated in Winter
- Tour Desk
- WiFi - Charges / Limits may apply
Free car parking
Children & Extra Guests
Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
If you are arriving outside these times, please advise so after hours check-in arrangements may be made
Nearest Airport (Proserpine / Whitsunday Coast): 38km
Nearest Beach: 20m
Nearest Public Transport: 300m
City Centre (Airlie Beach): 1.5km