Mantra Club Croc Airlie Beach
240 Shute Harbour Road, Cannonvale QLD 4802 : Whitsundays
Wonders from the Whitsundays at Mantra Club Croc
The ideal gateway to the wonderful Whitsundays!
From $164 Per Night
Breakfast Daily at Club Croc Bistro
3 month Membership to The Entertainment App
- Conveniently located on Shute Harbour Rd, just a few minutes walk to Whitsunday Shopping Centre and five minutes drive to the town centre.
- With a large lagoon pool with adjoining spa, surrounded by lush tropical gardens, with a bistro-style restaurant, gym + FREE limited Wi-Fi in public areas.
Garden Deluxe Room - Flexible Stay & Save B&B
Pool Deluxe Room - Flexible Stay & Save B&B
1. Book by 5:00pm (AEST) 11 December 2022.
Partial Coastal View Room - Flexible Stay & Save B&B
2. Valid for travel up to 31 July 2023.
3. Block-out dates, weekend, event & school holiday surcharges apply.
4. Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at anytime if sold out.
5. A deposit is required at time of booking and balance is due 35 days prior to arrival.
6. 3 night minimum stay applies.
Please note: Advertised prices are a "From" price and may change subject to availability and season.
Mantra Club Croc is your ideal gateway to the Whitsundays, located just footsteps from the shores of Pioneer Bay, a short 2km stroll to Airlie Beach Lagoon and 13km from Shute Harbour.
With a beautiful lagoon style pool, modern bistro style restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, and bar with an outdoor covered deck, this iconic Queensland resort has been reborn and caters for all with friendly service and welcoming atmosphere.
Balancing old with new, Mantra Club Croc is housed in a traditional Queenslander style building offering a glimpse into the region’s past, contrasted by its contemporary accommodation and tropical laid back vibe. Hotel rooms have freshly designed interiors with coastal inspired décor, along with modern amenities to ensure a comfortable stay.
Club Croc Bistro - Indulge in a delectable meal in overlooking the glistening lagoon pool at this open-air bistro. Sample exquisite Australian cuisine with a range of options from gourmet pizza, to succulent meat and regionally sourced seafood. If you’re not after a large meal but are feeling a little peckish, ther poolside menu provides a selection of light meals, drinks and snacks. Relax at the bar while watching a sports game on large flat screen TVs, or immerse yourself in the island vibe to the beat of occasional live music. Please note, the bar and bistro is open to the general public for lunch and dinner (use of the pool area is restricted for non-hotel guests).
- Bar / Lounge
- Conference Facilities
- Guest Laundry
- Lift / Elevator
- Luggage Storage
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Tour Desk
- WiFi - Charges / Limits may apply
- Restaurant & Bar with occasional live entertainment
Free car parking
Children & Extra Guests
Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Daily: 24 hours
Nearest Airport (Proserpine / Whitsunday Coast): 36km
Nearest Beach: 500m
Nearest Public Transport: 20m
City Centre (Airlie Beach): 2km